Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Starship Crew Quiz




You scored as Serenity (Firefly). You like to live your own way and don't enjoy when anyone but a friend tries to tell you should do different. Now if only the Reavers would quit trying to skin you.

Serenity (Firefly)


81%

Moya (Farscape)


69%

SG-1 (Stargate)


69%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)


69%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)


63%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)


56%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)


56%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)


56%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)


50%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)


44%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)


44%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)


38%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com


Actually a fairly neat quiz. The main result doesn't really surprise me (And of course it wasn't because I threw some of the questions. Allow fugitives on my ship if they were basically harmless and provided some useful services? That could mean anything.) but I am kind of amused by the next three, since I know nothing about any of them. I think I saw an episode of Farscape, once.

No comments:

Post a Comment