Monday, December 04, 2006

The Amazing Screw On Head



This is a pilot for a show called, "The Amazing Screw On Head." Originally published on the Sci Fi Channel website; they were doing a survey on it. It's based on a one shot comic of the same name by Mike Mignola. Between this, Hellboy, and his run on Batman, the man is clearly a genius.

Just watch it, that should answer all relevant plot, background, and punchline questions you may have that I can answer.

The awesome inherent in just the name of this show--when Abraham Lincoln says the words "The Amazing Screw On Head" aloud you know you've got something good--should be more than enough to convince every right thinking American that this must be made. I would actually watch TV for this.

Emperor Zombie is so Monkey Island . . .

1 comment:

  1. I hope they make this show. I can only imagine the fun that robots and hordes of undead could have in late 1800's America. I hope they fight in the Civil War.

    Far and away the best of TV I've seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete