Saturday, June 28, 2008

WoAdWriMo Rising

It's rare that you're simply presented with a knob whose only two positions are "Make History" and "Flee Your Glorious Destiny."

Rare, yes, but it happens: WoAdWriMo is nearly upon us. The blog's even back up.

I'm currently in major freak-out mode because I haven't started yet. Not even planning. I've been focused on other things, and I'd almost forgotten about it.

I'll probably go with the hex crawl idea, or something very close to that, just because it's fairly simple and easy to get started with. It might turn into something a little more complicated, but it's a decent start.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder!

    I'm currently in freak-out mode too. I have so many ideas, but now that it's crunch time, I absolutely have to stick with just one...

    ReplyDelete