Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Back to the Wackiness

You know how I said, yesterday, that this was going to be a post about the plot of the Oblivion main quest? And that would include a summary?

That was a vicious, vicious lie.

Today's post is about How to destroy the Earth, because more people should have this goal, and this is the best guide to it I've found.

Also, because I've gotten literally nothing done today. First there was sleeping, and then there was hanging out with friends, and then there was Star Trek, and in between all those things there was Penny Arcade. (Which is, basically, better than I expected it to be.)

On Friday, there will be gaming. So as much as I want to write an essay on Oblivion, and how it takes a standard "road trip for the mystical dingus" quest and makes it so much more, it's going to have to wait. I have scheming to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment