Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stack Overflow RPG Q&A

I'll have the first bit of my GenCon report up later tonight, once I've gotten a chance to load up and go through my pictures. I have a number of points that I want to hit, so it may take most of the next week or so to get through it all. In the meantime, though, I'd like to point out that Role-playing Games is currently the second-hottest proposal on the StackExchange, an online Q&A system. Jeff Rients, Zach Houghton, Scott, and Rob Conley are all already there, so even if we can't beat out Linux & Unix to make it the hottest topic on the system I figure we can still thorough infest the thing with old schoolers. It won't move into the beta stage until we get enough people to commit to answering ten questions over three months, so if you haven't heard about it already I encourage you to check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Doh! I’m already overcommitted!

    But it looks like one of my others is going to actually go Beta very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! We're filling that puppy up with the Circle of Those Wot Play The Classics.

    Hey, I'm curious to hear about your Gen Con experience in my hometown! We need to get you on the GM's Panel next year! You took the words out of my mouth when you told that fellow to check out the West Marches--I had just whispered the same to Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing it. I heard about it once, then twice, and now three times?

    I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zachary The First: Gen Con recap is... in progress. Lots of stuff to figure out, how much to include, format, etc.

    And I'd be up for the GM's Panel. Not 100% sure I'm going to make it next year, but if Raggi's going then I'm very, very tempted.

    ReplyDelete