Sunday, September 23, 2007

Adventure Notes

So I was going through my notes for the Arcana Evolved island campaign, because I was thinking that I might post them on the blog in response to the Treasure Tables request. What I discovered is that I really don't have adventure notes, exactly. I have some notes on NPCs, locations, and the plots that are afoot, but I didn't write down much along the lines of "this is what I expect will happen in this session."

I don't know how other people handle their notes, so I don't know quite what to make of this discovery. Are these "adventure notes" some different variety of beast than what I do? Or are they more detailed versions of my "the players will probably run into this at some point, so I will describe it" system?

1 comment:

  1. Usually I write down things that might happen, people the PCs might meet, and maps. Lots of maps.

    Oh, who am I kidding, I just make stuff up while the PCs are deciding what to do.

    ReplyDelete